India International Dance Institute presents
Dance Instructorship Certification Program (DICP 2) with Tapas Das.
After the 1st successful program, we are delighted to announce the second course of the year.
This program is specially designed for all the dancers who are pursuing dance as a professional career.
In this program, you will be getting
- an insight on what is required for becoming a dance instructor
- knowledge about teaching different dance techniques
- how to prevent injuries
- body anatomy and much more
This program will be of 8 hours divided into 4-sessions a day.
Date: 26th August 2019
Venue: TWIST N TURNS RUBY
For more details or registration
Call on 98300 21421
** This course does not teach any specific dance style. It is designed so as to learn the technique and method of conducting a dance class irrespective of dance styles.
Who is Tapas Das?
- Founder/Director, Twist N Turns Dance Studio
- 6 Years of advance training in Lyrical and Funk Jazz.
- 10 Years Training in Old School Hip Hop, Modern
- Contemporary dance training from Alvin Alley (New York)
- Certified Zumba Instructor since 2011
- Became a Salsa Trainer and then Instructor under Katyee Namgal (Salsa India) and started teaching in Kolkata and Mumbai.
- Judged for Colors of Youth’ 2017 in Amity University, Kolkata
- Choreographed Shahrukh Khan for Incredible Bengal Ad for Nirvana Films.
and the list goes on…